“So that with one voice we may glorify the Lord.” (Romans 15:6)
JESUIT MUSIC MINISTRY is very grateful and excited to share to you the first-ever collaborative album of various Catholic charismatic communities in the Philippines. Dubbed as, ONE PRAISE, this album features well-loved songs composed by the music ministries of four different charismatic groups in our country: Elim Music Ministry, Light of Jesus Family Worship Ministry, Liveloud of Couples for Christ Family Ministries, and Living Hope Charismatic Community. Songs by Where’s The Sheep?, a contemporary Catholic praise band from the Jesuit Music Ministry, are also included in this album.
This project is very significant for several reasons. This is the first gathering of different Catholic charismatic groups to produce an album and share their songs to other communities. Similar to the WOW Worship Series that started in the mid-90s, it is our goal to have this every year, bringing more and more Catholic communities together in prayer and song. Second, while we enjoy singing foreign contemporary Christian music in our prayer gatherings, we have observed that Filipino composers are beginning to explore a modern sound of praise. This project recognizes that special grace. Finally, ONE PRAISE is Jesuit Music Ministry’s contribution to the emerging Filipino charismatic music. Manila Archbishop Luis Antonio Cardinal Tagle extends his support and excitement for this special project.
Join us for a praise and worship concert on 16 April 2016, Saturday, 6:30PM, at the Bellarmine Field in the Ateneo de Manila University. Admission is free.
ONE PRAISE CONCERT GUIDELINES:
- For both vehicle owners and pedestrians, surrender one valid ID upon entering the campus. (See map below.)
- Vehicles – enter at Gate 3
- Pedestrian – enter at Gate 3.5
- Ateneo de Manila University has a No Smoking Policy.
- Pets are not allowed inside the campus.
- Firearms, sharp objects (such as knives and forks, alike), alcoholic beverages, and illegal substances are not allowed in the concert premises. Ateneo security has the right to inspect bags and confiscate dangerous and illegal items at the field entrance.
- Food, beverages, and water bottles are not allowed inside the Bellarmine Field.
- There will be no chairs provided on the field as it is an SRO (Standing Room Only) event. However, you may bring mats and portable chairs inside the venue.
- To maintain the cleanliness of the venue, there will be trash bins located in the concessionaires’ area. CLAYGO (Clean-As-You-Go) practice is highly encouraged.
- Restrooms are available at the Church of the Gesu, Faber Hall, Kostka Hall, and Berchmans Hall. (See map below.)
- A “NO Ticket, NO Entry” policy will be enforced at the entrance of the Bellarmine Field.
- Tickets are distributed by the community core group. For a free downloadable ticket, RIGHT-CLICK on the image below, SAVE it on your computer, and PRINT out a copy.
ORDER THE OFFICIAL ONE PRAISE T-SHIRT NOW!
For pre-orders, download this ONE PRAISE T-SHIRT ORDER FORM. See file for sizes and order instructions. One shirt gives you 20% off the One Praise album SRP. All pre-order forms must be filled out and submitted by 03 April 2016.
With one voice, we glorify the Lord! We are grateful to all the artists and individuals who joined us for months of planning and visioning in this journey of oneness. Though we serve in different communities, we all worship and pray to our one true God. May this event bring us all together to PRAISE as ONE in honor of our Lord.
Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam!
#OnePraise | Follow us on FACEBOOK for updates. For inquiries, call 4265971 to 72 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.