Since the launch of JMM Covers on YouTube, we have been inviting friends in the ministry to render their own interpretation of Jesuit and inspirational music, alike. These videos have been shared all over social media and have been used in retreats and recollections. Some have been televised along with our TV Lenten Specials. Recently, JMM Covers started airing regularly through JesCom’s radio program, Usapang Kapatid, on DZMM TeleRadyo with reach as far as The Filipino Channel or TFC abroad. We are happy to announce that we are extending the invitation to the public. If you have a wonderful arrangement or rendition of any song from the Jesuit Music Ministry, we can help you capture and share it. Qualified aspirants will get the chance to have that “JMM Covers Experience” in our newly-furnished studio. So, do you think you have what it takes? What are you waiting for? Tune up and take the challenge.
- All are invited to send in their audition takes. Aspirants should have their own accompaniment.
- Solo artist
- Band (max of 6 members, including vocals)
- Ensemble (max of 6 pieces)
- Musicians are required to bring their own musical instruments and amplifiers. For band set-up, a drum set maybe provided.
- Aspirants should pick ONLY from the roll of Jesuit Music produced by Jesuit Communications. For reference, albums and songbooks are available at any of our Tanging Yaman branches and online store.
- Aspirants are asked to audition the rendition of the song they intend to cover. Audition takes should be done with live vocals and instruments.
- Each audition take should last only TWO MINUTES. Acceptable video formats are *.mp4 and *.mov.
- On-cam presence and confidence
- Music quality and voice projection
- Song interpretation or rendition
- Email audition takes to email@example.com with the following information:
- Contact details
- The producers will contact the aspirants and schedule for taping once they’ve passed the qualifications. Aspirants are discouraged to call for follow-ups.
Jesuit Communications is a non-stock, non-profit organization. JesCom cannot offer any kind of talent fees, transportation fees or honorarium. However, meals are provided during the taping. AND YES, selfies are allowed.
For inquiries, call 426 5871 to 72 local 228, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.